Sunday, October 21, 2007

What about the par-tay?

Not lost in the Urbanathlon yesterday was that we also had our annual GIRF Fall Fundraiser, as well. It was totally awesome! I have to admit that I was a little tired to be all that helpful, but hopefully the "Watch your step" sign that I made prevented any major catastrophes.

In any case, the night was a blast with great food (Harry Caray's fried calamari + Cheri's chocolate chip cookies + Carol's cookies = Markus' heaven), good music, our patented "fabulous" silent auction, and a lot of great folks (Becky Rubin, holla!). I'm sure it was a rousing success, but I definitely need to single out Howard, Jenn, Sabrina, Cheri and Todd, Halley, and Rob and Jeanine for taking the lead in organizing the event, and all the other awesome folks who did so much to make it a success (Karen, Ben, Scott and anyone else who I am forgetting, but you know who you are).

You guys are awesome and our Associate's Board would not be what it is without you. And also, thanks for tolerating my truancy. :)

Holla!

No comments: