Friday, July 6, 2007

Won't You Help Me?

Do you think what I'm doing is cool and want to lend a hand? Or perhaps you have a friend or loved one (besides me) that has IBD or another GI disease and in their honor would like to support a group of people who are working towards cures? If you are inspired by someone (or if you have other reasons...hey, I'm not askin'), please consider making a donation to GIRF on their behalf. Any amount is welcome and greatly appreciated--every little bit helps! I know that through research in basic and clinically applied science, we will find lasting cures for a variety of digestive disorders (work that I might contribute to myself, once I finally finish school--only 50 more years to go!). So much work has already been accomplished, and this is a way to keep making progress.

If you would like to support my Urbanathlon efforts and help GIRF in the process, please make a pledge and send it to GIRF at the following address:

GIRF Associates Board
70 East Lake St.
Suite 1015
Chicago, IL 60601

All checks should be made payable to GIRF Associates Board (the Gastro-Intestinal Research Foundation is an Illinois registered non-profit organization ----- Federal Tax ID Number: 36-6108156).

(P.S. If you can include my name in the memo line, I'd appreciate it...that way our folks know that I'm pulling my weight within the organization).

Or if you would like to make a donation more directly, please call the GIRF office at 312-332-1350.

Thank you for considering supporting me and GIRF!

No comments: